Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs, is admitted to hospital.

PewPewPewCo

Weekend Warrior
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Who knows how legit it is, but in 2012 Dems were pressuring her to step down as to not risk her being replaced with Republican. The rumors amongst my dem friends on the hill is that she’s been diagnosed with dementia but she doesn’t feel that it yet affects her ability to work.

Reactions: LouHill

karlvv

Stupid Ass
Site Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Who knows how legit it is, but in 2012 Dems were pressuring her to step down as to not risk her being replaced with Republican. The rumors amongst my dem friends on the hill is that she’s been diagnosed with dementia but she doesn’t feel that it yet affects her ability to work.
Not shocking. Im guessing that she is on tons of drugs and her "trainer" is there to help keep her lucid.

boss_hawg

Sniper
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
if she croaks now it’ll be all hell on earth for trump to push a replacement through in the next two years.

i have the popcorn ready because politics is now becoming the public theatre that we all knew it was from the beginning. #makeitgreatagain

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Super Moderator
Mar 14, 2016
if she croaks now it’ll be all hell on earth for trump to push a replacement through in the next two years.
The dems will try everything they can outside the actual confirmation process, but they simply don't have the votes to do much at all to stop it. So it will be funny to watch them flounder even worse than they did with Kavanaugh. And the Kavanaugh hearings were the single biggest reason the republicans retained the Senate. It would be a huge gift to them if the dems tried that crap again, this time with even less chance for success.

Sasquatch
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
I can attest to that. My dad had pretty much what she has. Fell , broke ribs , never really recovered .
My grandma went the same way. Was doing great, lived alone, cooked almost everyday, drove herself....then fell and broke a hip....went from the hospital to a nursing home and dead in 3 months.

Reactions: LouHill and karlvv

karlvv

Stupid Ass
Site Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
My grandma went the same way. Was doing great, lived alone, cooked almost everyday, drove herself....then fell and broke a hip....went from the hospital to a nursing home and dead in 3 months.
How old were you?