Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Druid Hills & Kennworthstock
Zip code
You're out & about and get caught in a riot. What would you rather have besides your pistol. The other weapon cannot be a full size rifle. Pistol AR w/ folding brace? AK pistol w/ folding brace? EVO type w/ brace? Shockwave?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Actually, I'll just go with a G48 and three mags. If I'm in a gunfight, shit went way wrong.

I'd rather have a completely concealed handgun, a bandanna over my face, sunglasses, and a flat brim hat... I'll act like the crowd until I can get through it and move on. Maybe leave with a new flat screen.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
More I think about a PS90 in that scenario the more i like it. 2 mags and you've got 100 rounds of GET AWAY FROM ME
Never had a chance to shoot one, but that's always been the most appealing thing about them to me.

Reactions: Slacker1972

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Are there any cases where someone got into trouble BECAUSE they used NFA gun in self defense? Asking in general

Like the other guys said, I don't think NFA items would be a problem so long as it's a good shoot. But, good shoot or not, I expect your property is going to take a vacation in an evidence locker for a period of time. No personal experience, but until the DA says there will be no charges, I don't think you're going to have your gun.

I haven't been there... but that's one reason I insist on keeping two guns that I'm comfortable carrying. One gets taken, I'm not stuck carrying some big ass G21.