This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

GA Gov. Candidate Stacy Abrams Texted the Wrong Guy!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dougiemac, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Facilitator
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I got 4 as well. My latest reply:

"You know that most of her constituents prolly don't have great data plans and you are costing them money by sending multiple text messages. This is the second time I received a message from this campaign after being asked not to be contacted anymore.

Not to mention that her platform consists of increasing Medicaid and Welfare programs rather than finding ways to get them, educated and gainfully employed and off the state tit. Anyone on welfare should have to pass a drug test in order ro get their check. Too many people abuse this system and don't need it.

I have worked hard all my life to support my lifestyle and raise my family. I did it without help from the state. My kids went to public schools and are now productive members of society themselves. Poverty is learned and taught by the parents to their children. Simply giving them money will not fix their problem because they have not been taught how to budget, spending in regards to want versus need and not to save.

In closing her campaign is not for me nor does her vision include me. She is antigun and I enjoy shooting sports and anything firearm related she is against. She grew up in a big family and in a rural area. I am sure that they had to hunt to put food on the table and a firearm was most likely used. The violence she wants to put an end to is directly related to gang activity and poor parental supervision of children. Responsible firearm owners have nothing to do with this so again her campaign has nothing to do for me.

In closing, please do not contact me again."

erkinator, dougiemac and handloader like this.
  2. Hayata

Hayata This Space for Rent
    Lifetime Supporter

It's a bot, right?

dougiemac likes this.
  3. dougiemac

dougiemac Warden
    Owner Trusted Trader

Love it!

4. EugenFJR

EugenFJR Army SDM
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I wish I'd get a text from her... I'd F-bomb the shit out of my reply....

No wait, we are doing this all wrong, we should be asking for posters and bumper stickers for her campaign. I'd put the stickers on the bottom of every trash can I own, I'd just throw away the posters... We should literally make her pay for contacting us. What's the number you guys are getting texts from?

georgia357 likes this.
  5. georgia357

georgia357 Frontiersman

There ya go, make it cost them money.

dougiemac likes this.
  6. dougiemac

dougiemac Warden
    Owner Trusted Trader

Look at the OP and Jake's comment... the numbers should be there.

7. Tedkennedy

Tedkennedy Omnivore
    Site Supporter

Y'all aren't thinking in tactical mode. When Obammy ran the first time I joined Moveon. I got free Obammy stickers, even started getting texts from a nice old lady in Tulsa that hosted different meetings regarding Moveon agenda.

I talked to her on the phone when the gun control topic came up, and respectfully explained why I thought limiting gun freedoms was a detriment to our vulnerable citizens. Not sure if I made any progress but I think she started thinking a little bit.

Those bastards don't give a rat's ass about guys like me, but if you explain to them that "protected species" of citizens might need gun rights too, they listen.

And I cost them money.....although none of the freebies they sent made it to my vehicles. They'll also email you polls to participate in - those can be fun as well.

erkinator, georgia357 and EugenFJR like this.