Faktory 47
Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
www.thecompletecombatant.com
Zip code
"My name is Brian Hill and I am owner and head Coach of Fusion Fitness and Mixed Martial Arts, Proactive Mindset and The Complete Combatant. I am co-instructor at Center Mass Tactical Training and I compete in IDPA. I have over 30 years experience in training and instructional combative firearm techniques and Martial Arts. I have named my school FUSION because it is a blend of all the different styles that make up Mixed Martial Arts and other forms of self defense.

Fusion is a complete training facility located in Marietta, Georgia for both adults and kids. Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is one of the fastest growing sports in our country. It may be more demanding and more diverse than any one style of the martial arts. Learn the strategies of the Pros, while getting real-life experience in self defense. These programs will get you in the best shape of your life!

We are proud to say that Fusion MMA has become a pillar of learning and growth for self defense in the Atlanta/Marietta area. At Fusion MMA our goal is to be the best that we can be for you. How do we do this? We are constantly evolving our knowledge base, techniques and skill-set. We ARE teachers….but we will ALWAYS be students…."

Please contact us at fusionfitnessandmma@gmail.com or thecompletecombatant@gmail.com with any questions. All SET members will receive 20% off at sign up!!! Just let us know that you heard about Fusion MMA from here

Video= Brian and Tim...light roll. Office work..............

Brian Hill
www.fusionfitnessandmma.com
678-290-0282