Funny Stuff From My Home

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
She's ate up, no doubt.
This douche was married to my wife's co-worker twenty years ago. 100% douche, so drama queen daughter is right on the money, regardless.

He was fired from Creek County in 2002. The Kiefer dept was gutted just a few years ago for widespread corruption.

All these heroes in blue around here are like members of a dysfunctional inbred family. Retard at Starbucks oughtta get fired, but what kind of "man" puts that drama on the internet? A very sensitive one, or just someone needing attention.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
She's ate up, no doubt.
This douche was married to my wife's co-worker twenty years ago. 100% douche, so drama queen daughter is right on the money, regardless.

He was fired from Creek County in 2002. The Kiefer dept was gutted just a few years ago for widespread corruption.

All these heroes in blue around here are like members of a dysfunctional inbred family. Retard at Starbucks oughtta get fired, but what kind of "man" puts that drama on the internet? A very sensitive one, or just someone needing attention.
Oh, I don't doubt she's right about him. I felt pretty sure of that when Starbucks apologizing & offering to reprint the cups wasn't "enough" for him. No public glory & adoration in that being the end of it.

I'm like you though, why are people putting any of the shit on the internet. Our whole damn society is like Junior High now. I hated Junior High when I was there. I don't want to go back.