• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

GA FS Star Model BM - cerakoted

ShinobiOfLegends

More than meets the eye
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 2, 2015
Seven Hills - Dallas, GA
Zip code
Item Name: FS Star Model BM - cerakoted

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Alright guys, clearing out my guns I don't shoot so I can buy some more that I will shoot.

Up for sales is my Star Model BM 9mm. I picked up several months ago and haven't got to shoot it yet so it needs to go. The previous owner had it and the magazine stripped and cerakoted a gorgeous black. The magazine safety catch has been removed and is in the box in case you want to put it back in. Comes with the box, rod, and manual.

$275 takes it to a new home

Pictures:
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Last edited:
Reactions: dial1911

I.D.-ten-T

Not clever or interesting at all...YAWN...
Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Here
Zip code
Interesting gun. I’ve owned several, they shoot great, and fit well in a Commander size leather holster.
What’s interesting about yours is the two circular marks on the right side of frame and slide. Appears they milled away the Guardia Civil markings that are normally in those locations, which explains the cerakote.
Personally, I consider these to be a superior option to carrying a Colt. Lighter, slimmer, and with a safety that lifts the hammer off the sear instead of just blocking it like the Colt does. Only better option than this is the aluminum framed version, the BKM.
But those are very, very hard to find.