• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

SOLD FS salty Aero Precision Atlas S-One 12" FDE

Howard Law

ShinobiOfLegends

More than meets the eye
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 2, 2015
Acworth, GA
Zip code
Item Name: FS salty Aero Precision Atlas S-One 12" FDE

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: On the chopping block is a salty, dented Aero Precision Atlas S-One 12" FDE. I used it for 1 match and slammed the grip stop against a concrete barricade and well... you see the result.

Comes in a box (for a different Atlas rail) and a brand new barrel nut with tools. $100 takes it.

Pictures:
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

lesptr

Tactical Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
That doesn't speak highly of Aero rails
Nope. Nor his pic posting abilities. He needs to quit linking to photos on ODT because I can’t fucking see them.
In fact I’ve never seen a pic he’s posted and he’s had some shit I was interested in. But if he can’t post pics like a normal person, I won’t buy his crap!

ReservoirDawg10

Weekend Warrior
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Nope. Nor his pic posting abilities. He needs to quit linking to photos on ODT because I can’t fucking see them.
In fact I’ve never seen a pic he’s posted and he’s had some shit I was interested in. But if he can’t post pics like a normal person, I won’t buy his crap!
Screenshot_20201125-191610_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: lesptr

ShinobiOfLegends

More than meets the eye
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 2, 2015
Acworth, GA
Zip code
I post how I want, got a problem with it? Then don’t buy my shit. I don’t give a f.