GA Freeman 451 Button Lock Flipper ***Now $150!!!***

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
BUMP! Gonna list a few things to fund a new stereo in the daily driver. The volume knob on my current head unit is fucking up so I'll trade this towards a nice head unit. Can be single din or double din. Will add cash, ammo, AR mags, CZ mags for a nice touch screen double din with Android auto. Will also trade for nice ported sub box for two 12" subs or a single 15" sub.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Dammit. Stop teasing us poors!

Reactions: 1776

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
Bump! Still looking for some car audio stuff from my previous post listed below. Will also consider a trade for a Ruger LCP(prefer an LCP II or an LCP Custom but any LCP will work), a Benchmade auto folder, a nice fixed blade, a nice Bowie knife, maybe a MT, or hell even a small(ish) fish tank setup for my daughter. Can add cash, ammo, magazines or other knives to even out any trades.

BUMP! Gonna list a few things to fund a new stereo in the daily driver. The volume knob on my current head unit is fucking up so I'll trade this towards a nice head unit. Can be single din or double din. Will add cash, ammo, AR mags, CZ mags for a nice touch screen double din with Android auto. Will also trade for nice ported sub box for two 12" subs or a single 15" sub.

Reactions: dial1911

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
I have a fish tank set up brand new in the garage, let me see if my wife will let met get rid of it, we have 5 fish tanks in the house. I'm sick of fish tanks, and it's in MY garage.
Let me know man. I don't really want a fish tank either, but my 3-year-old does. I'd rather get her fish than something with fur that requires constant attention. I have 2 big dogs already.

Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I went to sell a quart of blood so I could buy this, but they wouldn't take it unless I answered a bunch of ridiculous questions about whose blood it was & where did I get it.

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
I
Bump! Still looking for some car audio stuff from my previous post listed below. Will also consider a trade for a Ruger LCP(prefer an LCP II or an LCP Custom but any LCP will work), a Benchmade auto folder, a nice fixed blade, a nice Bowie knife, maybe a MT, or hell even a small(ish) fish tank setup for my daughter. Can add cash, ammo, magazines or other knives to even out any trades.
I gots an old speaker - 12” Hart subwoofer, weighs 36lbs. 4” voice coil, can handle 1000watts Got it back in the day when my hearing was not a concern, it used to literally rattle the glass in my house when I parked the car in the driveway and cranked it up...and I was only running 450watts through it!
About 6 mos later I wrecked that Mustang, so I took the speaker out of the box, and it’s been in storage ever since.
You’d need an amp that can deliver at least 300watts or it’ll burn the speaker up.
Interested?
I used a Band-pass style box and had it tuned using (2)10” long 3” PVC pipes behind the speaker for vents, with a shorter 3” PVC pipe venting the front side. It was a helluva sweet compact setup, filled most of the hatchback area up, and had 2 8” woofers in sealed corner boxes for mid-bass. Totally badass system.

Jake

Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Zip code
I

I gots an old speaker - 12” Hart subwoofer, weighs 36lbs. 4” voice coil, can handle 1000watts Got it back in the day when my hearing was not a concern, it used to literally rattle the glass in my house when I parked the car in the driveway and cranked it up...and I was only running 450watts through it!
About 6 mos later I wrecked that Mustang, so I took the speaker out of the box, and it’s been in storage ever since.
You’d need an amp that can deliver at least 300watts or it’ll burn the speaker up.
Interested?
No thanks man. I have a few older 12's and a 10 as well. Looking for something newer. I appreciate the offer though.

Reactions: I.D.-ten-T

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
No thanks man. I have a few older 12's and a 10 as well. Looking for something newer. I appreciate the offer though.
Gotcha. If I had any intention of ruining my ears further I’d hook that Hart up in a minute. I’m sure it still shakes the ground.
I do gotta move it along, though. Maybe I’ll put it on fleabay...