For a site called SoutheastTraders...

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
If you click on the "Southeast Traders" logo at the top of any page it will take you to the forum list page and it's the second section right below the "Welcome" section.

I do agree though, it would be nice to have it under the "Menu" button to avoid having to make that extra click. ;)

@dougiemac

shootsacanon

Scout
Jul 29, 2018
If you click on the "Southeast Traders" logo at the top of any page it will take you to the forum list page and it's the second section right below the "Welcome" section.

I do agree though, it would be nice to have it under the "Menu" button to avoid having to make that extra click. ;)

@dougiemac
Yes, anything to make it easier. I’m ready to buy-sell-trade! I know I sound lazy about a few extra clicks, but if this site wants to grow the listings (read that in another thread) we need that button front & center.

Thanks for the quick response!

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Yes, anything to make it easier. I’m ready to buy-sell-trade! I know I sound lazy about a few extra clicks, but if this site wants to grow the listings (read that in another thread) we need that button front & center.

Thanks for the quick response!
I agree with you about the extra clicks and trying to make the classifieds more easily accessible from any page that you're on. Maybe @dougiemac can make that happen. You're not the first person to mention this. :thumb:

Reactions: dougiemac