Folks...LET'S MOBILIZE! Time to CRUSH ANTI-GUN FOOLS!

Howard Law

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I have friends from Hungary that have been emailing me imploring me to do everything possible to prevent the erosion of our gun rights. They've been among the most vocal citing how things went into the absolute shitter after their rights got gutted.

I sure hope we haven't become complacent.

Reactions: Grunk

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
So, not to be the quintessential "Debbie Downer" on this deal, but who will be deciding where the money goes & which organization will have the most "impact"?

Serious question ...

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I wonder if we built a really high quality AR using one of the SET Lowers and had @FatAlbert cerakote it in a 2A theme if we could use their platform to auction it off with the proceeds being donated to GOA. The only problem is what platform they'd use to push it(if they even would) since that's a no no on YouTube and probably IG as well.
I like this idea. I may have a contact there.

Reactions: Grunk and Laufen

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
So, not to be the quintessential "Debbie Downer" on this deal, but who will be deciding where the money goes & which organization will have the most "impact"?

Serious question ...
If you want to send you money to the NRA or the Brady campaign...do it. If you agree with the group about where the money is going (Probably the GOA) then give your money to the group. Easy peasy.

Reactions: Grunk