Folks...LET'S MOBILIZE! Time to CRUSH ANTI-GUN FOOLS!

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I wonder if we built a really high quality AR using one of the SET Lowers and had @FatAlbert cerakote it in a 2A theme if we could use their platform to auction it off with the proceeds being donated to GOA. The only problem is what platform they'd use to push it(if they even would) since that's a no no on YouTube and probably IG as well.
All ideas like that are viable. Fuck, I give them money every month via patreon. We could get manufacturers/individuals to donate parts, etc for this. I'm in. This has been done before on other sites with good success.

It'd be sweet AF if they did a build video and then raffled it off.

Reactions: Grunk and Jake

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Also, this is the type of issue that demands, and is worthy of sacrifice. I'm rapidly losing respect for Youtube celebs that make good money form their 2A rights, and squander away their influence. Tim at MAC is the model for these guys. The rest need to step up.
I respect Tim, but he needs to vet everything before posting it. He posted something today about Facebook not allowing anyone to post photos of weapons even if they’re not selling them. - which isn’t true.

Jake

AKA "Scooter"
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
All ideas like that are viable. Fuck, I give them money every month via patreon. We could get manufacturers/individuals to donate parts, etc for this. I'm in. This has been done before on other sites with good success.

It'd be sweet AF if they did a build video and then raffled it off.
Yeah, I donate to IV8888 and MAC on Patreon. I wonder if Patreon has any stupid rules like YT or IG. I know it'd be a smaller audience but they both have a large Patreon following and I think that their Patreons would be more likely to buy raffle tickets than anybody else.

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Yeah, I donate to IV8888 and MAC on Patreon. I wonder if Patreon has any stupid rules like YT or IG. I know it's be a smaller audience but they both have a large Patreon following and I think that their Patreons would be more likely to buy raffle tickets than anybody else.
Jim Fuller and Reid Hennrichs is a staunch supporter of 2A as well.

Reactions: Slacker1972

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I respect Tim, but he needs to vet everything before posting it. He posted something today about Facebook not allowing anyone to post photos of weapons even if they’re not selling them. - which isn’t true.
I get it, but he's a pretty good dude and an asset. I'm sure he's fallen victim to rumor, etc. At any rate, we need to unify.

Reactions: dougiemac

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah, I donate to IV8888 and MAC on Patreon. I wonder if Patreon has any stupid rules like YT or IG. I know it'd be a smaller audience but they both have a large Patreon following and I think that their Patreons would be more likely to buy raffle tickets than anybody else.
I dunno. Good question.

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
For whatever reason I was born a gun rights lover. I'll die that way too. I hate injustice, and gun rights help to level the playing field.

Reactions: dougiemac and Grunk