Folks...LET'S MOBILIZE! Time to CRUSH ANTI-GUN FOOLS!

Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hey fellas, it's time to put SET's incredible generosity and resources to work. Heck, I'm all for handjob and hooker discussions, but shit is getting real with red flag laws, AWB's, etc etc etc....but we have momentum, and we can't afford to wait any longer. Shit could get a lot tougher in a couple years, so lets mobilize NOW!

@dougiemac what can this community do right now to help support gun rights organizations? Probably the main thing we can do is raise some cash. Can we do this in a way that both strengthens the SET community and promotes our 2A rights? I'm sure we can, but what can we do?

Take some time to watch Tim at MAC and Erich Pratt..this should light a fire under all of us.

We do a good job with meet and greets, lets combine that with some kind of fundraiser to support the GOA and push pro-gun legislation. Who's with me?!?!?!
@Hayata @SouthernSlammed @erkinator @dial1911 @lesptr @Leshaire

Last edited:

dial1911

Pro Grade Canine Copulator
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Ok.... so do we want to pool cash at SET to be given in a mass donation to GOA or just donate directly? I would think that a mass SET donation would be good for the site and also benefit GOA... but honestly I don't know much about GOA- except that they appear to have a lot more backbone than the better known NRA.

Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Ok.... so do we want to pool cash at SET to be given in a mass donation to GOA or just donate directly? I would think that a mass SET donation would be good for the site and also benefit GOA... but honestly I don't know much about GOA- except that they appear to have a lot more backbone than the better known NRA.
I totally agree. What could possibly be better for site publicity and the preservation and expansion of our rights?

Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Watch Tim's video with Pratt. It's about an hour, but it'll give you an idea of their core philosophy. Crack a beer, sit back and enjoy,

Grunk

If I could, I'd avoid me too.
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I'll happily kick in what I can to a SET donation & volunteer time if there are other activities anyone can think of.

Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
@dougiemac I know you have some YouTube celeb connections, let's leverage this. In Matt's most recent video he was complaining about YouTube's demonetizing because of the pro-gun content. I think a lot of these guys are going to become emboldened by these more aggressive stances, and might be more likely to be more active politically.

I don't want to lean to heavily on that either, but we can at least plant the seed.

I'm happy to talk about this at SHOT with you if you have the chance. PM me, and I'll get you my contact info. Hell, let's go out for some whiskey. @Leadhoof You in too?