FNX 45 Tactical.

GA Firing Line

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
No shit. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people in the US not making kydex holsters. And they are all pretty much the same. I support Gearcraft just cause I like him, but the same holster can be had for a pretty good chunk cheaper at a lot of online retailers.
Lmao! I haven't tried anything from them but I saw a holster once they made that was entirely useless. You literally couldn't draw the gun from the holster lol

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Lmao! I haven't tried anything from them but I saw a holster once they made that was entirely useless. You literally couldn't draw the gun from the holster lol

A Gearcraft?

Reactions: Leshaire

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yes. Only one screw was attaching the clip to the holster making it rotate freely instead of holding the holster steady while the gun draws freely.

Well, hopefully that was an isolated case.... We will see. I'm waiting to get the one for my G19 before I order the one for the FNX.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Well, hopefully that was an isolated case.... We will see. I'm waiting to get the one for my G19 before I order the one for the FNX.
Based on their following you should be fine dude. I'm sure that was some old school BS they'd probably make right if they even knew about it.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Based on their following you should be fine dude. I'm sure that was some old school BS they'd probably make right if they even knew about it.

I'm sure he would. Good dude. Not too hard for those screws to back out. I used to make my own kydex holsters. All of the clips and accutrements are all the same with everyone. And all of the shit is cheap to buy. I can certainly see why everyone is making em these days.

Reactions: Leshaire

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
The FDE is sexier for sure. I like the 2 tones of FDE that FN uses as well. Kinda like the old AI's that used like 37 shades of FDE on their rifles.

Reactions: Rwjeter

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I'm sure he would. Good dude. Not too hard for those screws to back out. I used to make my own kydex holsters. All of the clips and accutrements are all the same with everyone. And all of the shit is cheap to buy. I can certainly see why everyone is making em these days.
No it was made with only one lol...

But yeah I wouldn't fret buying from any decent sized company.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
The FDE is sexier for sure. I like the 2 tones of FDE that FN uses as well. Kinda like the old AI's that used like 37 shades of FDE on their rifles.
I like the 2 tone as well. Then the APL they're sending me is gonna make a third shade. I kinda wish I picked black instead. Oh well.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10