Faktory 47

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
If your boat didn’t originally have you, you aren’t required to install one. But it’s still BS. Anything they can do to make people criminals. I swear that’s what it amounts to. If you’re a criminal, they have power over you. If you’re a sheep, they have power over you. If you resist their power over you, you’re an insurgent and must be eliminated.

This! This post just summed up everything government related!

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
ANd don`t be a dick and ride the wake of boats with jet ski. Had asshat do this when I had my cabin cruiser. Kept circling around my boat jumping wake cause I had trim tabs down and just chugging along. I tried to wave him off so I brake checked him quick when he took another run at me. Boat stopped quick and dead still then he got the hint.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Have they upped the limit?
However when you’re on a split charter with a bunch of young bass fishermen that don’t understand that salt water fishing is a completely different technique and they just seem to be feeding the fish bait, you just keep catching them until we limit out. Then we get first pick of our 2 each, divvy up the other snappers to them, split up the b-liners, gave them the small grouper they caught and the few mahi mahi and call it a day.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
So about what does a guided trip cost... say maybe split between 4 or 6 guys?
Most charters I’ve booked are 6 person charters. Typically run about $125-$150 per person for 6 hrs Federal Waters depending on if it’s a split or if you’re chartering the whole boat. If you only want State Waters or less or more hours, obviously it will cost less or more, etc.

I have some good friends that own a charter service out of St. Andrews (PCB) that we fish with called “Reel Deal Fishing Charters” that we always bring in our limit of Red Snapper as well as some King Mackerel, B-Liner and Mahi Mahi. Occasionally we will hook a Yellow Fin Tuna or a Grouper.

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Most charters I’ve booked are 6 person charters. Typically run about $125-$150 per person for 6 hrs Federal Waters depending on if it’s a split or if you’re chartering the whole boat. If you only want State Waters or less or more hours, obviously it will cost less or more, etc.

I have some good friends that own a charter service out of St. Andrews (PCB) that we fish with called “Reel Deal Fishing Charters” that we always bring in our limit of Red Snapper as well as some King Mackerel, B-Liner and Mahi Mahi. Occasionally we will hook a Yellow Fin Tuna or a Grouper.

That's considerably cheaper than i was thinking.

Still not sure i could handle the boat ride.

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
That's considerably cheaper than i was thinking.

Still not sure i could handle the boat ride.
Look for calm weather days. The ride is pretty smooth in those larger boats. They also have an interior room with sofas and a/c you can chill out in in case you need to.

Reactions: dial1911