Federal Red Snapper Season 10/15-11/06/2021

Faktory 47

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
So about what does a guided trip cost... say maybe split between 4 or 6 guys?
Most charters I’ve booked are 6 person charters. Typically run about $125-$150 per person for 6 hrs Federal Waters depending on if it’s a split or if you’re chartering the whole boat. If you only want State Waters or less or more hours, obviously it will cost less or more, etc.

I have some good friends that own a charter service out of St. Andrews (PCB) that we fish with called “Reel Deal Fishing Charters” that we always bring in our limit of Red Snapper as well as some King Mackerel, B-Liner and Mahi Mahi. Occasionally we will hook a Yellow Fin Tuna or a Grouper.

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Most charters I’ve booked are 6 person charters. Typically run about $125-$150 per person for 6 hrs Federal Waters depending on if it’s a split or if you’re chartering the whole boat. If you only want State Waters or less or more hours, obviously it will cost less or more, etc.

I have some good friends that own a charter service out of St. Andrews (PCB) that we fish with called “Reel Deal Fishing Charters” that we always bring in our limit of Red Snapper as well as some King Mackerel, B-Liner and Mahi Mahi. Occasionally we will hook a Yellow Fin Tuna or a Grouper.

That's considerably cheaper than i was thinking.

Still not sure i could handle the boat ride.

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
That's considerably cheaper than i was thinking.

Still not sure i could handle the boat ride.
Look for calm weather days. The ride is pretty smooth in those larger boats. They also have an interior room with sofas and a/c you can chill out in in case you need to.

Reactions: dial1911