Florida

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
I was thinking that a few years ago that there was a Ebola outbreak, a SARS outbreak, and it wasn't a big deal... is COVID a bigger threat to the general public? I don't know. But I'm quite sure that Ebola is far more deadly than COVID. I hate wearing my tinfoil hat, but sometimes it's necessary.

Not to take anything away from anyone who has lost someone from COVID, it's just not as lethal, or infectious as the government might have you believe.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I was thinking that a few years ago that there was a Ebola outbreak, a SARS outbreak, and it wasn't a big deal... is COVID a bigger threat to the general public? I don't know. But I'm quite sure that Ebola is far more deadly than COVID. I hate wearing my tinfoil hat, but sometimes it's necessary.

Not to take anything away from anyone who has lost someone from COVID, it's just not as lethal, or infectious as the government might have you believe.

In my highly uneducated opinion, this was a minor threat to the populace that got a 10x response. Maybe election related, but i have no idea. SARs, Ebola, Zika, etc. all seemed to be worse, but all my info is based on the media... and we shouldn't believe the media blindly.

FarewellToKings

formerly HoldYourFire
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code

Those were just practice runs.
To see what would work, and what would be tolerated.
This was the (first) full run. (Just wait for the 2nd. It won't be long. Maybe another 2-3 years.)

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Fauci is in bed with B Gates. He never followed Science just the dem agenda. The unfortunate thing is Fauci won’t be held accountable from Pedo Joe camp or Circle Back Psaki they will continue to praise him.

Reactions: dougiemac