F**K Apple...

FHMF

Hobo
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Vagrant
Zip code
I've never had an iphone and never will , never liked their proprietary bullshit. They supposedly turned over Roger Stone's info after refusing to turn over the San Bernadino shooters (muslim terrorists) info .This gives me even more reason to never own any of their products .

Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I've never had an iphone and never will , never liked their proprietary bullshit. They supposedly turned over Roger Stone's info after refusing to turn over the San Bernadino shooters (muslim terrorists) info .This gives me even more reason to never own any of their products .
There is so much wrong with this. They denied denied and fucking denied giving over SHIT both times (and more) until they were legally obligated. Gubment is going to get what they want. THIS is the majority of the reason I use Apple instead of Google. At least they fight to the bitter legal end for our privacy. Google on the other hand, bunch fucking lefty ding bats don't give a fuck about your privacy. Not long after the San Bernardino incident, Google publicly announced that they will gladly give the Government any data from anyone at any time with OUT warrants and shit.

Also, how is Apple proprietary and Google not?

(I don't even wanna hear about any other phone makers since the rest are like 1% of the market, total and complete shit, and use Android(Google) anyway)

Last edited:

FHMF

Hobo
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Vagrant
Zip code
There is so much wrong with this. They denied denied and fucking denied giving over SHIT both times (and more) until they were legally obligated. Gubment is going to get what they want. THIS is the majority of the reason I use Apple instead of Google. At least they fight to the bitter legal end for our privacy. Google on the other hand, bunch fucking lefty ding bats don't give a fuck about your privacy. Not long after the San Bernardino incident, Google publicly announced that they will gladly give the Government any data from anyone at any time with OUT warrants and shit.

Also, how is Apple proprietary and Google not?

(I don't even wanna hear about any other phone makers since the rest are like 1% of the market, total and complete shit, and use Android(Google) anyways)
You're awful touchy

Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
You're awful touchy
Yeah bc you're reading what fucking Fake News tells you and you're being lead down a path of lies! Your data is LESS secure on your Google shit and you have the idea that it's opposite. Sorry for looking out for you!