Zip code
fuck-yo-flag-images1.jpg

f-your-flag-3-e1430406059166.jpg

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Isn't it amazing what ignorant fuck-sticks will do just because they see something on social media?!?!?!?!

I've always held the opinion that if you desecrate the flag, you should be required to renounce your citizenship; I bet many would think twice, especially if a portion of those would lose the govt handouts that they live on.

Reactions: Shemp

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Isn't it amazing what ignorant fuck-sticks will do just because they see something on social media?!?!?!?!

I've always held the opinion that if you desecrate the flag, you should be required to renounce your citizenship; I bet many would think twice, especially if a portion of those would lose the govt handouts that they live on.

You better stop making sense. You might make some FEMA list.

Reactions: Shemp and AirOpsMgr

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

It's ignorant, but the very thing that allows for this type of behavior is what makes this country great. Your opinions and speech aren't subject to censoring and are able to be expressed without legal consequence (in most cases). These people are in fact demonstrating the very thing that makes this place special. If they lived in Iran, they may already be hanging in the town square. That's no way to live.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
It's ignorant, but the very thing that allows for this type of behavior is what makes this country great. Your opinions and speech aren't subject to censoring and are able to be expressed without legal consequence (in most cases). These people are in fact demonstrating the very thing that makes this place special. If they lived in Iran, they may already be hanging in the town square. That's no way to live.
Thanks for the lesson, I hadn't taken any of that into consideration before this moment