This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Elite Sunroofs ATL

Discussion in 'Grease Monkey's Garage' started by NWS, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Sublimebeer

Sublimebeer MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
    Site Supporter

Gotta grease the tracks bruh.

2. Willy Leadwell

Willy Leadwell Purveyor of Polyurethane
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

If @NWS guy doesn't work out, try this dude. I haven't seen him in years, but back when I had my shop in Lilburn he used to come out and do work for me all the time. He's a frickin' genius when it comes to electrical and small mechanical issues that are too much of a pain in the ass for me to fool with. His company is (possibly was, like I said it's been several years) called Dashboard Lights. He did everything from airbag electrical to ac issues, to power windows, locks, motors, etc. He's just an honest, down to earth English chap who won't jerk you around or over charge you.

Usually I subbed work out to him on customers cars. He saved my ass a couple times on problems that had us stumped. One time the ac blend door motor went out in my truck and he took it apart and fixed it when everyone else wanted to replace it. Charged me like half an hour labor to do a job everyone else wanted hundreds of dollars to do.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.earthrowl

#12 Willy Leadwell, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    georgia357, EugenFJR and _Jake_ like this.
  3. NWS

NWS Not a hot midget
    Administrator Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I bought the truck 6 months ago bruh. I don't even use the sunroof. That's what pissed me off the most.

4. Sublimebeer

Sublimebeer MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
    Site Supporter

I hear ya. Never used mine either. One day passenger fired off a monster fart. Opened all the windows. Tried closing the sun roof and pop. Repair guy said "gotta grease the tracks". Then took every piece of the interior out of the truck to fix it. Literally.. the whole interior was layed out around the truck. Nucking Futs.

5. georgia357

georgia357 Frontiersman
    Site Supporter

Dang, never thought about that. I'll be doing that tomorrow for sure. Thanks