Educate me on sigs

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Haha
But really though, they are very high quality guns, and they may fit your hand better than mine. Theres other guns out there that are super popular that i dont like. Like a glock 19 lol. So my opinion is different than most
You don't like sigs or glock 19s? Your starting to sound like a gun hipster. You probably only like old single action revolvers and clean them with gluten free oil.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You don't like sigs or glock 19s? Your starting to sound like a gun hipster. You probably only like old single action revolvers and clean them with gluten free oil.

He likes open bolt machine guns. Mostly just to confuse idiots. ;)

Reactions: AtlMedic

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Hahaha
Idk what it is about the 19. The 17 just feels way better. Finger grooves fit terribly and the mag somehow pinches my pinky between it and the frame.

I need to get some more handguns though. I sold off most of them

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You would be amazed how many people in the Army don't under stand the concept of a open bolt machine gun.

I'm not amazed by anything anymore. It really doesn't surprise me. I was just messing with @AtlMedic about that though. He was confused by the open bolt MG 10/22 that @chance(@KGmade) built at the IV8888 shoot last year so I like to give him a hard time about it. At least he didn't beat the fucking charging handle like it stole something like some others did though.

Reactions: AtlMedic

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I'm not amazed by anything anymore. It really doesn't surprise me. I was just messing with @AtlMedic about that though. He was confused by the open bolt MG 10/22 that @chance(@KGmade) built at the IV8888 shoot last year so I like to give him a hard time about it. At least he didn't beat the fucking charging handle like it stole something like some others did though.

There was a moment where I was thinking "I'm with hundreds of people who know a shit ton about guns and I cant figure out this damn 10/22 bolt"

Reactions: Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
There was a moment where I was thinking "I'm with hundreds of people who know a shit ton about guns and I cant figure out this damn 10/22 bolt"

You weren't alone, lol.