American Revival Apparel Company

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code
Anyone tried the new e-forms that were supposed to come on-line this month? I would like to get another item or 2 but not thrilled about a 9-15 month wait currently.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
From what I heard the wait time is supposed to almost be instant to 30 days max. Will be interesting if the agency can actually keep up with that.

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code
From what I heard the wait time is supposed to almost be instant to 30 days max. Will be interesting if the agency can actually keep up with that.
If that is true, it's going to cost me some money because there are several cans I would like to own.

Reactions: Cudruln

Smk1026

Hunter
Kalash Klub
Jun 20, 2021
Woodstock, GA
Zip code
Just walked out of Ga Firingline in marietta. They took several calls about people asking questions about e-forms and overhearing: apparently things arent going so smoothly at the moment. I honestly hope the ATF is scrambling right now...so they can see how insane it is needing approval for an titanium tube.

Reactions: Grunk

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Just walked out of Ga Firingline in marietta. They took several calls about people asking questions about e-forms and overhearing: apparently things arent going so smoothly at the moment. I honestly hope the ATF is scrambling right now...so they can see how insane it is needing approval for an titanium tube.
I am so surprised that the alphabet bois can't keep up.