GA Firing Line

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Thanks for the offer. Between me slowly moving to acworth and my little sister visiting from commifornia. My weekends are booked until i fully move in
No problem! I will say, if I hadn't got such a good deal on the Oculus, I would've gotten the Swarm. And still sometimes wish I would've. (separating the Oculus baffles can be a bitch.) I'll probably still pick one up eventually. I'd like two 22 cans. Other than that, I love my can. Got me up when things slow down and we'll try to get to the range. @chance can probably go you up with a Swarm to try also.

Reactions: chance

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
No problem! I will say, if I hadn't got such a good deal on the Oculus, I would've gotten the Swarm. And still sometimes wish I would've. (separating the Oculus baffles can be a bitch.) I'll probably still pick one up eventually. I'd like two 22 cans. Other than that, I love my can. Got me up when things slow down and we'll try to get to the range. @chance can probably go you up with a Swarm to try also.
I like the dead air mask

Reactions: chance and Rwjeter

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Is it worth using a trust anymore, or should I just do as an individual?

I ordered some ATF FP cards, I'm going to do the eform tonight.

I need a real stock on my mk18

Reactions: chance and dial1911

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I like the trust no other transfers just add my people to it and they share in the joy. To me it’s worth it.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I like the trust no other transfers just add my people to it and they share in the joy. To me it’s worth it.

I got no people....at least none that would be using it without me there. They are all out of state anyway.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I got no people....at least none that would be using it without me there. They are all out of state anyway.

Gotcha my other concern would be anyone in the house with said items in safe would be possession of said items and legal issues could be there. That’s why I added my people to the trust mainly and I could pass it down the tree and keep it in the family.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So I can upload cell phone pic?

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Gotcha my other concern would be anyone in the house with said items in safe would be possession of said items and legal issues could be there. That’s why I added my people to the trust mainly and I could pass it down the tree and keep it in the family.
Has there ever been an issue with something like that. I’ve been thinking about going ahead and getting into the NFA game but my wife won’t ever really handle the guns or anything so I have no real benefit of a trust right now.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Has there ever been an issue with something like that. I’ve been thinking about going ahead and getting into the NFA game but my wife won’t ever really handle the guns or anything so I have no real benefit of a trust right now.

My interpretation of the law is if its accessible (they know combination to safe) and you’re not there they are in possession of an NFA item and not legal to own or be in possession of it. I’d contact Dean at NFA lawyers and make damn sure tho. I haven’t heard of it happening but I didn’t want to chance it.

Reactions: AtlMedic

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
My interpretation of the law is if its accessible (they know combination to safe) and you’re not there they are in possession of an NFA item and not legal to own or be in possession of it. I’d contact Dean at NFA lawyers and make damn sure tho. I haven’t heard of it happening but I didn’t want to chance it.
Good call, I hadn’t thought of that. When the time comes I’ll call him for sure. It would probably be safest to do it on a trust with my wife and dad on it. But the wait has always been my biggest hold up and the shorter wait for filing as an individual is appealing.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Good call, I hadn’t thought of that. When the time comes I’ll call him for sure. It would probably be safest to do it on a trust with my wife and dad on it. But the wait has always been my biggest hold up and the shorter wait for filing as an individual is appealing.

To me the waits worth it cause there’s no transfer later to another individual and another $200 each item plus it stays in the family.

I’ll research more when it starts raining I’ll have more time.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
To me the waits worth it cause there’s no transfer later to another individual and another $200 each item plus it stays in the family.

I’ll research more when it starts raining I’ll have more time.
I really don’t know much more than the very basics of the NFA laws. Is there any plans that they have announced to do e-forms for trusts eventually?

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I really don’t know much more than the very basics of the NFA laws. Is there any plans that they have announced to do e-forms for trusts eventually?

Yeah read the quick guide you can upload pdf format your trust and submit now.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
The ATF doesn’t care if you own the items you can buy them and have them at an SOT/FFL shop what they care about is being in possession of items