Drivers Drill. GET AFTER IT!

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
www.thecompletecombatant.com
Zip code

Welcome to The Complete Combatant "My name is Brian Hill and I am owner and head Coach of Fusion Fitness and Mixed Martial Arts and The Complete Combatant. I have over 30 years experience in training and instructional combative firearm techniques and Martial Arts. CLICK HERE to see full bio. I have specifically designed The Complete Combatant for our US citizens that "carry or want to". I have always seen a need for the varied disciplines of self protection to be combined. From the first sign of danger, to dealing with the legal system in the aftermath, you need to consider all the different aspects of personal protection. Proper strategy, escalation of force and employment of tools…is one complete subject. Using position, terrain, firearm skills and what is available to you, will help you to fight back more effectively. Being creative and adapting could save you or a loved one. We also HOST the top trainers and minds in the country so no excuses! All aspects of training are available! Train as you live, with what you carry, as a complete combatant. Remember the overused, yet perfect cliche' is real....YOU ARE THE WEAPON AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST A TOOL". Brian Hill
www.thecompletecombatant.com
www.fusionfitnessandmma.com