Dem buys Controling stake in MeatEater Co

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
How could someone Pro-2A sell out!?!

He NEVER was pro 2nd... He ( as @Grunk pointed out ) is a dumb ass Fudd. He is stupid to realize that once semi auto's get banned, his precious bolt guns, now become "Sniper rifles" soon to be banned. And what's worse, is that he seems to be fine with, ban semi auto's, because it won't effect my hunting.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
He NEVER was pro 2nd... He ( as @Grunk pointed out ) is a dumb ass Fudd. He is stupid to realize that once semi auto's get banned, his precious bolt guns, now become "Sniper rifles" soon to be banned. And what's worse, is that he seems to be fine with, ban semi auto's, because it won't effect my hunting.
Glad that I really dont know fudd about him!

Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Sweeping the Steps of your Empire
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I just hope this hurts his show revenue as the word gets out. These FUDDs need to realize this is the very kind of behavior Benjamin Franklin was talking about in his editorial and illustration about the "disunited state of the colonies" and that if we didn't hang together, we would definitely all hang separately. @EugenFJR is absolutely right. Fudds think it's not a problem for them, but they'll be next.

1200px-Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

Fudd's think they can appease the gun grabbers with an "assault rifle" ban. History tells us how appeasement worked out for Europeans in WWII. As Churchill put it, "Appeasement is a policy in which you feed your neighbors to the crocodile, hoping he'll eat you last."

Sorry for the ranting. FUDD's piss me off a lot more than an open gun-grabber. Just like I prefer an honest thief with a mask and a gun to a politician who tells me it's for my own good, but will throw my ass in jail if I don't give up the money.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I just hope this hurts his show revenue as the word gets out. These FUDDs need to realize this is the very kind of behavior Benjamin Franklin was talking about in his editorial and illustration about the "disunited state of the colonies" and that if we didn't hang together, we would definitely all hang separately. @EugenFJR is absolutely right. Fudds think it's not a problem for them, but they'll be next.

View attachment 48137

Fudd's think they can appease the gun grabbers with an "assault rifle" ban. History tells us how appeasement worked out for Europeans in WWII. As Churchill put it, "Appeasement is a policy in which you feed your neighbors to the crocodile, hoping he'll eat you last."

Sorry for the ranting. FUDD's piss me off a lot more than an open gun-grabber. Just like I prefer an honest thief with a mask and a gun to a politician who tells me it's for my own good, but will throw my ass in jail if I don't give up the money.
Well put @Grunk

I agree 110% with every word.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I don’t know who any of these people are. I guess they don’t come on any of my antenna channels.

Now I know how @Grunk felt when I was talking about Nellie from Little House on the Prairie awhile back! LOL!