This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Deer lease looking for 1 member

Discussion in 'Hunting Talk' started by erkinator, Feb 27, 2018.

1. erkinator

erkinator AV Monkey
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Forsyth Ga, Monroe county near Piedmont WMA. 300 acres. Trophy managed and looking for enthusiastic member willing to put in time and money for overall improved deer hunting. Meat hunting does allowed.

We currently have 5 plots, 6 members on 300 acres. Looking to double the plots in the next year or 2. PLans in the works to start this June.Electricity is available along with room for camper.

dues will be 650 including electric.This year will be the busiest year for work but once plots are in, will be easier to maintain.

These pics are from last year. We counted at least 8 - eight point or better during the season, with one monster. We had couple 8 `s we let go hoping to get some good larger ones this year.

Send in resume with type of beer you will bring, I mean drink, and if you are a good cook and you own heavy machinery or lumber yard.;) thanks for looking.

We will try to have a meet if we get multiple entries and then let the club vote. Dues are needed by June.
    buck.jpg buck2.jpg buck3.jpg buck4.jpg

#1 erkinator, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    Taker2017, Leshaire and Red Dawn like this.
  2. scand

scand I like parsley

I'll forward this to my brother in case he's interested. He lives in Forsyth.

erkinator likes this.
  3. erkinator

erkinator AV Monkey

4. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Wolverine
    Trusted Trader

Those are great pics of some bruisers @erkinator . I enjoy hunting the area around the Oconee National Forest between Forsyth and Hillsboro I’ve seen big ones all over the area. If I can work it out I’ll let you know I don’t mind working the land actually enjoy making it better. Good luck

Dilly Dilly !!

5. erkinator

erkinator AV Monkey

sounds great,let me know. i will holler when we have another trip. Should be in April. Can come down and have alook see

Red Dawn likes this.
  6. erkinator

erkinator AV Monkey

Still possible opening