CZ P10C Part Deux

GA Firing Line

sinwagon71

Hunter
Dec 6, 2016
Blue Ridge
Zip code
So I just ran 60 rounds through it and I do really like the trigger and how flat it shoots the reset is short so you could run through a mag quickly. Grip is very comfortable and I don't even notice the texture while shooting and I don't think I am going to need to change the back strap to the large one like I normally do the medium comes pre installed. I took a photo of the gun next to my hand for reference it is very comfortable for me
IMG_0784[1].JPG

I even uploaded my first youtube video of me shooting it
I was pushing it a little but I settled in after a few rounds
for reference that is a 12inch target at around 15ft to 20ft away

Reactions: Red Dawn

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
Uh oh what did you think. Any magazine issues or feeding problems.
Extremely difficult mag release button with full mags, even on empty it was hard. Trigger did not impress me as much. Had issues with trigger delaying the fp trip, and it felt mushy right before the actual break, which was clean. Reset is great. Ergononics are good. I did not like the excessive stippling on the gun for daily carry. Also, slightly bigger than my Glock 19. None of the holsters from my G19 fit this thing. None.

Ended up selling it for $100 more than what I paid for it, bought a Walther PPQ M1 with that $100 rebate = $379. It's a no brainer. I'm going to use that extra money for an APEX trigger for the Walther, and still have $100 extra, lol.

Maybe I'll own one again in the future, but I'm going to skip this one. Also, lots of complaints on cz forums of triggers not resetting and slide release issues.

Reactions: sinwagon71

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Extremely difficult mag release button with full mags, even on empty it was hard. Trigger did not impress me as much. Had issues with trigger delaying the fp trip, and it felt mushy right before the actual break, which was clean. Reset is great. Ergononics are good. I did not like the excessive stippling on the gun for daily carry. Also, slightly bigger than my Glock 19. None of the holsters from my G19 fit this thing. None.

Ended up selling it for $100 more than what I paid for it, bought a Walther PPQ M1 with that $100 rebate = $379. It's a no brainer. I'm going to use that extra money for an APEX trigger for the Walther, and still have $100 extra, lol.

Maybe I'll own one again in the future, but I'm going to skip this one. Also, lots of complaints on cz forums of triggers not resetting and slide release issues.
I've been reading on CZ forum the FDE are causing more issues than the black im sure that it wil all get ironed out soon.

sinwagon71

Hunter
Dec 6, 2016
Blue Ridge
Zip code
Well I decided to pick up a P10c Specific IWB holster it is a Black Arch Protos-M holster with breathable Dri-Matrix backer,. They had a deal going where you get a Conceal carry belt with it and I needed a belt so I went with it. So far very comfortable will see how the Dri-Matrix backer is in the heat over the next few days
IMG_0809[1].JPG IMG_0810[1].JPG

Reactions: DMR

sinwagon71

Hunter
Dec 6, 2016
Blue Ridge
Zip code
That's a GREAT looking holster. Care to tell us how much?
with the belt the base colors it is on sale for $114 with the upgrade to carbon fiber kydex and the sage grey cloth and shipping it was $127 little pricy but it is comfortable enough that you almost forget you have it on