This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Crypto-Currency Thread

Discussion in 'Economics & Finance' started by dougiemac, Dec 14, 2017.

1. chance

chance Marksman
    Trusted Trader

Definitely some risk. But I started with $20 worth of bitcoin that a friend gave me like 5 years ago. I had pretty much forgotten about it, then when bitcoin broke it big, I checked the account and it had grown to well over 250 bucks. Thats when I started playing with it more. Ive thrown in a few hundred bucks over the last 6 months, and it has all grown quite nicely.

There are people who refinanced their house and bought crypto and made a shit load of money, and then some of them lost everything.
    Instead of blowing a few hundred in vegas, I put in in crypto. Pretty sure I came out better lol.

Woodstock likes this.
  2. Sheps

Sheps Frontiersman

Yea risk management is something most people don't even come close to really understanding let alone implementing.It's the number one bit of "advice" I've given all my friends.

3. chance

chance Marksman
    Trusted Trader

Fire sale on crypto!

The big 3 coins have proven themselves to be valuable, this dip wont last long. A big sell off happened last january as well. Now is a great time to enter with litecoin and ethereum down quite a bit

4. PewPewPewCo

PewPewPewCo Weekend Warrior

Yup I bought ripple at .99 yesterday. Feels damn good.

chance likes this.