Crossfire Ammunition (Made in Ohio)

American Revival Apparel Company

David (OHGO)

Tracker
Sep 29, 2016
Was at a gun show today and found a guy in the corner selling some ammo he makes by the name Crossfire Ammunition (http://crossfireammunition.com/). Has anyone ever heard of, or used this stuff? The guy was cool to talk with, seemed to know his ammo (but thats not hard to impress me with ammo talk since I know jack about it) so I went ahead and picked up 2 boxes from him.

Got 9mm 115gr solid hollow points and a 10 pack of 300gr frangible hollow points for the 500SW.

I was planning on going to the range tomorrow with some large melons and jugs of water, but I don't think I'll be able to make it now. So if anyone has any feedback on these let me know.

Bills Guns

Hunter
Aug 24, 2016
Never heard of it, be sure to let us know how it goes. I was checking their site out, seems like quality ammo I'm not sure the 500SW needs any sort of speciality ammo to be devastating.

David (OHGO)

Tracker
Sep 29, 2016
From what I recall its pretty good stuff. The frangible or "tactical grenade" ammo was pretty destructive to the things that were shot by it. The 9mm ammo makes for a good self defense round, just make sure you get the faster stuff the guy makes. He claims it goes through windshields and car doors, etc. 

We ran out before we could test that claim, but from the other things we shot I don't exactly doubt it.