Congrats Mac11fa

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
In @Hoss's excitement, he made the announcement faster than I could post the official notice, so we will just use this as such. I don't blame Hoss, @Mac11FA has been with the community since Day One and has been a one of the most active members in the community both online and offline. I could not have thought of a better community builder and evangelist for Southeast Traders than Mac. Welcome mac to the team! There's some BIG things in store for 2019 that we will all can get excited about!

H

Hoss

In @Hoss's excitement, he made the announcement faster than I could post the official notice, so we will just use this as such. I don't blame Hoss, @Mac11FA has been with the community since Day One and has been a one of the most active members in the community both online and offline. I could not have thought of a better community builder and evangelist for Southeast Traders than Mac. Welcome mac to the team! There's some BIG things in store for 2019 that we will all can get excited about!
You can have my next scheduled fluff...

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
Congrats @Mac11FA one of the luckiest guys on here and we are lucky to have you on board with the @Super Moderator s club they need all the help they can get putting up with our shenanigans

Reactions: Mac11FA