Communist Take Control of City Blocks in Seattle

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I thought there was armed guards at the borders depriving people of all possessions before entering?
According to many protesters, lots of people did leave after the mayor said it's time to go. I wondered how that was going to work out. Evidently, after the 3 shootings, lots of people split. I know nothing of the back story for this guy, just thought it was funny. I don't even know if he's mad because the protesters have been there or mad because they're bailing now.

Reactions: FatAlbert

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
According to many protesters, lots of people did leave after the mayor said it's time to go. I wondered how that was going to work out. Evidently, after the 3 shootings, lots of people split. I know nothing of the back story for this guy, just thought it was funny. I don't even know if he's mad because the protesters have been there or mad because they're bailing now.
My guess is he lives around there and is just tired if the shit.

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
The latest from the "Be Careful What You Wish For" Department:

See, it does work. Just do nothing, occupy a park in a wealthy neighborhood and you get food, water and housing. Plus healthcare and free reign to do what you want. Sure medical services will be included as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeddak and Grunk

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
  • Love
Reactions: Jeddak and Grunk

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Fuck that cunt, how many times have ANTIFA beaten people on the ground, not to mention they were in the process of trying to set the station of fire. Like they did the night before.
It's obvious she, & too many of these assholes, grew up in a world where you didn't get smacked for starting shit. The cops locked in the building fired pepper balls to run off the people trying to set it on fire. As far as I'm concerned, locking people in a building & trying to set it afire more than justifies lethal response.

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
well, this is a welcome sight!

From the article:
Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater made the decisions himself on the charges in a get-tough approach meant to deter others from going too far during protests in the future. "This is not Seattle," Prater said Friday. "We're not putting up with this lawlessness here."

@Tedkennedy, it appears that the Oklahoma DA has given us the rallying cry for the big igloo. Instead of "Remember the Alamo!" or "This is Sparta!", we'll be yelling, "THIS IS NOT SEATTLE!"

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
OKC is probably a lot less tolerant than Tulsa. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Tulsa’s mayor catering to the idiots. If those morons try some of that in smaller venues outside Tulsa, say west or south....it will be a short-lived riot I’m pretty sure. The urban dwellers really are clueless.

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
A long read, but worth it, IMHO.

"Security" people admitting they were not prepared to deal with mental health issues, sexual assault & homicide. Discussion of how the tenor changed for the worse over time. Comments like "The nice ones left and the bad ones showed up," she said. "It went from daisies to barbwire."

Acknowledging that there were gang issues but still clinging to the idea that the bad stuff came from "outside" so it wasn't the CHOP's issue. Probably truth in that, but that's part of why society has to have cops & borders. Still a focus on how "capitalism & white supremacy" cause gangs to form. Which, again, is certainly true in some cases.

What struck me most, however, was the complete lack of acknowledgement that there are some people who are just bad & an unwillingness to face that some people with mental health issues will not be cooperative. As a cop they interviewed said, "What I want police reformers to understand is, if you're trying to make someone do something they don't want to do, you're eventually going to have to use force. You cannot de-escalate your way out of everything." He added, "It's always going to look bad."

I also don't have much sympathy for the argument that society at large had failed to solve these problems for decades so the CHOP shouldn't have been expected to solve them in 2 weeks. Black Collective Voice had decided to keep a "safe distance," he said, "because the CHOP is too large, too unstable, too dangerous a problem for one group to address, and it has been fundamentally thrown to the wolves by the city, in not providing the resources to keep it safe."

That's what happens when you declare & claim "autonomy". The protesters obviously still expected access to resources they wanted: The shock of the first shooting, Slate said, was that people in the CHOP had expected paramedics to enter the zone if someone was seriously hurt. They were wrong. "That was wiped clean after the first (shooting)," Slate said. "But it cost a human life."

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code

"Security" people admitting they were not prepared to deal with mental health issues, sexual assault & homicide. Discussion of how the tenor changed for the worse over time. Comments like "The nice ones left and the bad ones showed up," she said. "It went from daisies to barbwire."

Acknowledging that there were gang issues but still clinging to the idea that the bad stuff came from "outside" so it wasn't the CHOP's issue. Probably truth in that, but that's part of why society has to have cops & borders. Still a focus on how "capitalism & white supremacy" cause gangs to form. Which, again, is certainly true in some cases.

What struck me most, however, was the complete lack of acknowledgement that there are some people who are just bad & an unwillingness to face that some people with mental health issues will not be cooperative. As a cop they interviewed said, "What I want police reformers to understand is, if you're trying to make someone do something they don't want to do, you're eventually going to have to use force. You cannot de-escalate your way out of everything." He added, "It's always going to look bad."

I also don't have much sympathy for the argument that society at large had failed to solve these problems for decades so the CHOP shouldn't have been expected to solve them in 2 weeks. Black Collective Voice had decided to keep a "safe distance," he said, "because the CHOP is too large, too unstable, too dangerous a problem for one group to address, and it has been fundamentally thrown to the wolves by the city, in not providing the resources to keep it safe."

That's what happens when you declare & claim "autonomy". The protesters obviously still expected access to resources they wanted: The shock of the first shooting, Slate said, was that people in the CHOP had expected paramedics to enter the zone if someone was seriously hurt. They were wrong. "That was wiped clean after the first (shooting)," Slate said. "But it cost a human life."

Long story short... They turned into what they hated. Fuck those leftists. In the end most of these people left the CHAZ because they really need, a free market, police that would keep law and order and not be roving bands of armed thugs who decide on a whim if you're guilty or not. Oh, the irony. And 99% of them will still be too stupid to see it.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code

Ha... they don't get it. People are the problem. They imagined a place with just them and their friends... that's not what happened.

Throughout history, I don't think there are many instances where different groups play nicely for long periods of time.

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code