Colors

Do you like the current color scheme of the site (both dark and light)?

• Yes

• No

• I could care less.

• I would prefer a totally new color scheme that I'll post in the comments below.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Could you make it to where threads don't disappear after i read them?
I thought I was just having noob problems with this.

I’ve been having to go back and either look at my content or my likes to find threads that I’ve already read.

It would be nice if they appeared in my “watched threads” list even if there are no new posts.

dial1911

Pro Grade Canine Copulator
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I just stick with the dark scheme to keep from burning out my retinas... Just tried "light" for a second... damn.

I live in the world of AutoCAD for a large part of the work day. I'm just used to the black background.

EDIT: Although I have been zooming the pages in to 110% lately. I feel like ChuckDog.

Jake

I Do wHaT I WaNt!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Could you make it to where threads don't disappear after i read them?
I thought I was just having noob problems with this.

I’ve been having to go back and either look at my content or my likes to find threads that I’ve already read.

It would be nice if they appeared in my “watched threads” list even if there are no new posts.
You can click "watch thread" at the top of a thread and then under the menu at the top left of your screen you can select "watched threads" to get back to them easily.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
You can click "watch thread" at the top of a thread and then under the menu at the top left of your screen you can select "watched threads" to get back to them easily.
But those also disappear after you read them.
Yep, the only time a thread shows up on my list is when there are unread posts in the thread