Colors

Do you like the current color scheme of the site (both dark and light)?

• Yes

• No

• I could care less.

• I would prefer a totally new color scheme that I'll post in the comments below.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Do you like the current color scheme (dark and light) that the forum currently has? If not, what color scheme do you prefer?

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Could you make it to where threads don't disappear after i read them?
I thought I was just having noob problems with this.

I’ve been having to go back and either look at my content or my likes to find threads that I’ve already read.

It would be nice if they appeared in my “watched threads” list even if there are no new posts.

Reactions: the_great_white

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I just stick with the dark scheme to keep from burning out my retinas... Just tried "light" for a second... damn.

I live in the world of AutoCAD for a large part of the work day. I'm just used to the black background.

EDIT: Although I have been zooming the pages in to 110% lately. I feel like ChuckDog.

Reactions: dougiemac

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Oh god, please leave it crisp and clean. Black on white with colored borders is fine. OD Green is a plus too haha.

Keep it as is :D

Reactions: dougiemac

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Could you make it to where threads don't disappear after i read them?
I thought I was just having noob problems with this.

I’ve been having to go back and either look at my content or my likes to find threads that I’ve already read.

It would be nice if they appeared in my “watched threads” list even if there are no new posts.
You can click "watch thread" at the top of a thread and then under the menu at the top left of your screen you can select "watched threads" to get back to them easily.

Reactions: BangBang

BangBang

Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
You can click "watch thread" at the top of a thread and then under the menu at the top left of your screen you can select "watched threads" to get back to them easily.
But those also disappear after you read them.
Yep, the only time a thread shows up on my list is when there are unread posts in the thread

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I just stick with the dark scheme to keep from burning out my retinas... Just tried "light" for a second... damn.

I live in the world of AutoCAD for a large part of the work day. I'm just used to the black background.

EDIT: Although I have been zooming the pages in to 110% lately. I feel like ChuckDog.

yeah I've been fighting the need for readers.

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
They disappear from the "what's new" screen. I don't like it either. If you want to go back to the thread you have to remember what forum it was in and go find it in the forums menu.
Ah, thanks. yeah, after you read it, then it's no longer new. That's in the core of the software.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Ah, thanks. yeah, after you read it, then it's no longer new. That's in the core of the software.
It's not so bad now, but it took some getting used to. I think once we grow and there's more action it will be a good feature, but right now it's kinda annoying when you can't remember what forum a thread you have already opened was is in and you want to go back to it.

BangBang

Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
It's not so bad now, but it took some getting used to. I think once we grow and there's more action it will be a good feature, but right now it's kinda annoying when you can't remember what forum a thread you have already opened was is in and you want to go back to it.
I usually look at “your content” or “likes you’ve received” as a shortcut to find them again

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Huh? When and where does that happen here?

I see this also. When I first log in and click whats new and catch up on a thead, I then go back and then that thread is not listed anymore.

Hayata

This Space for Rent
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
If I click and the thread isn't there anymore I go to Live Feed and it's usually not too far down.