GA Firing Line

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Still wish the lions would've beat the buckeyes can't stand em. That sux for them

I hate penn. It was a family thing growing up in ny. My dad is from ohio and is a buckeye fan. I just want to see jawja win. I want my daughters to go there some day.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I hate penn. It was a family thing growing up in ny. My dad is from ohio and is a buckeye fan. I just want to see jawja win. I want my daughters to go there some day.

Yeah I'd like my son to go too. He will end up at Fla or Bama just cause I'm a Dawg fan. We are born with rebel instincts in my family that's what started my liking UGA haha they were the underdawg at my house.

Reactions: karlvv

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Damn, I came here to post about GA beating FLA and then watch the Penn St vs Ohio State game that I recorded but I guess I don't have to do that anymore since @karlvv ruined it. Thanks a lot ya douche!

Reactions: shootin4fun

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Damn, I came here to post about GA beating FLA and then watch the Penn St vs Ohio State game that I recorded but I guess I don't have to do that anymore since @karlvv ruined it. Thanks a lot ya douche!

Disclaimer.......

If you are going to dvr a college game then dont go on the interwebz and look at posts about college games. Only a retard would do that.

Reactions: Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I decided to watch the World Series anyways.

shootin4fun

Veritas Aequitas
Sep 1, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Dang man! Penn State lost 2 in a row against their own Big 10 rivals. Crap!

Anyway, Go Dawgs and stay at the top! Thanks you to Ole Miss!

Reactions: Red Dawn

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Pro is not college. college football ratings have skyrocketed
I'm aware of the difference, but it is dying. The health hazards will eventually make the sport too risky for educational institutions to bear. I'm kind of looking forward to a shift back toward colleges and universities being about learning instead of income generation for a handful of people at the expense of student athlete's health and well being anyway. People can find other ways to live vicariously through the success of other people.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm aware of the difference, but it is dying. The health hazards will eventually make the sport too risky for educational institutions to bear. I'm kind of looking forward to a shift back toward colleges and universities being about learning instead of income generation for a handful of people at the expense of student athlete's health and well being anyway. People can find other ways to live vicariously through the success of other people.

:rolleyes2:

:violin:

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

You for once are mostly right. It wont go smoothly though. It has become a way for unfortunate youth to find their way out of the shit they grew up around. They wont let it go without a fight.