This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Coaches Can't Pray on the Field Openly

Discussion in 'Religious Debate & Discussions' started by shootin4fun, Aug 24, 2017.

1. shootin4fun

shootin4fun Veritas Aequitas
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Its allowed for the NFL during the national anthem, taking an knee instead of standing, but a high school football coach can't kneel before the game starts and pray for a great game. He's all by himself. Leave him alone.

Don't know about y'all, but prayer is alllowed where ever and whenever I feel like praying.

Rwjeter and Red Dawn like this.
  2. karlvv

karlvv Russian Hacker
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

It's getting pretty rediculous. I'm so sick of people thinking hurt feelings are a real thing and deserve attention. We are still on the downhill slope. It will get worse before it gets better.

chance, Rwjeter and shootin4fun like this.
  3. FatAlbert

FatAlbert Marksman
    Trusted Trader

I'm finally starting to believe that all this political correctness safe space stuff is going to end in blood. I thought it was just a phase we were going through.

EugenFJR, karlvv and Cudruln like this.
  4. EugenFJR

EugenFJR Army SDM
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I'll bet a $100.00 muslims are allowed to do it. And whenever/where ever they want...

5. EugenFJR

EugenFJR Army SDM
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Yes, you are right... I'ts just a matter of time. The left preaches moderation and tolerance, but has none for people with different opinions from their own.

FatAlbert likes this.
  6. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Wolverine
    Trusted Trader

I believe we should lead our kids/students/players by example. I've helped as asst coach for 2 yrs while my son has been playing ball with FCA Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the boys have their prayer right before the game starts they huddle and at the end We pray for both teams and coaches. We tell an 18 yr old that's just enlisted to stand up to the forces that oppose our great nation or who would cause us harm and defend our rights and freedoms that enjoy everyday including freedom of speech and religion there's no difference in high school the same rules should apply. Putting God back in schools is the only Hope our next generation of students have.

shootin4fun and Rwjeter like this.
  7. Kobayashi

Kobayashi Marksman

It reminds of the first time, back in 2008, when I laughed the term "community organizer".

scand likes this.