Close call last night

erkinator

AV Trunk Monkey
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So , my niece was in the process of moving last night to her new apt. Just sold her house and was taking small stuff to the new place. Well last night the sky was rumbling and lightning hit so close it shook the whole building. Sure enough she smelled something burning and behold the apt below hers is on fire. She tried her best with the extiguisher and pulled alarm in building but it was inside the wall.Gwinett arrived quickly and had minimal damage.

now she has to see if they have another unit ready since her movers are coming tomorrow. Thing is,the leasing lady lived below her.
Thanks to the lord no one injured.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Damn that really sucks!

Glad everyone is good! Probably would have lost all her shit if anything was plugged in.

dial1911

Pro Grade Canine Copulator
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
So , my niece was in the process of moving last night to her new apt. Just sold her house and was taking small stuff to the new place. Well last night the sky was rumbling and lightning hit so close it shook the whole building. Sure enough she smelled something burning and behold the apt below hers is on fire. She tried her best with the extiguisher and pulled alarm in building but it was inside the wall.Gwinett arrived quickly and had minimal damage.

now she has to see if they have another unit ready since her movers are coming tomorrow. Thing is,the leasing lady lived below her.
Thanks to the lord no one injured.

Wow... I just saw this- very glad no one was hurt. I guess it was caused by the lightening overloading something?