Cleaning guns is relaxing.

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I haven’t cleaned my EDC in a while. Probably been a few thousand rounds. Let’s see how far it goes. It’s a Glock so there’s that.
But that's the one gun that I would want to make sure is in top operating condition and limit the possibility of a failure (regardless of the brand).

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I used to find it relaxing. Now I just find it a pain. I've been putting off cleaning my EDC for a month now, lol. I just spray off the shirt lint with compressed air and put some oil/grease on it and call it good. I've gotten bad about cleaning. I used to be really good about it. Now when I go to the range I shoot just enough out of each gun that I don't feel like cleaning it is necessary yet, lol.
This is me to a T. Like almost everything you said lol

lesptr

Marksman
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Bring that shit to Wisconsin, I don't have shit to do on the weekends.

P.S. - I like expensive beer.
Good to know. Life is too short to drink piss water.
When will you be back in ga? We should plan the Scofflaw meet and drink when you’re home.

Reactions: Grunk and EugenFJR

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
Good to know. Life is too short to drink piss water.
When will you be back in ga? We should plan the Scofflaw meet and drink when you’re home.

LOL... I have no idea. I'll let you guys know. Scofflaw meet and drink would be cool, we have some friends that live near there. A cheap Uber ride would be all it takes to get us there, and back... :thumbsup: We all like Scofflaw beer BTW, it would be a cool get together for sure.

Reactions: lesptr