• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

CLOSED Chiappa M9 Replica in .40 S&W (x2 clips) and Taurus Snubnose Hammerless .357

Howard Law

dgonzalez941

Scout
Dec 28, 2020
Duncan, SC
I have a Chiappa M9 .40 S&W (comes with 2 clips) and Taurus .357 snubnose hammerless that I'd like to trade for a smaller carry weapon. Both are in excellent condition and have been well-maintained and have less than 100 rounds fired between each. I was given the guns by my ex-father-in-law and have no need for them. Given the fact that I was given these, I do not have any papers with them, boxes, manuals, etc.--so must be trade only. I'm willing to consider most types of firearms. Please see photos attached. Feel free to email me with questions. CM91.jpg CM92.jpg T3571.jpg T3572.jpg

Jess E

Hunter
Jan 2, 2021
Sugar Hill
I have a Glock 17 I would trade. I have 70 rounds of ammo with it too. As long as you have enough ammo to fill the cylinder once in the 357 and once in the mag in the semi auto I would go for it. Got to wait a month or so to buy more ammo. Let me know.

dgonzalez941

Scout
Dec 28, 2020
Duncan, SC
I have a Glock 17 I would trade. I have 70 rounds of ammo with it too. As long as you have enough ammo to fill the cylinder once in the 357 and once in the mag in the semi auto I would go for it. Got to wait a month or so to buy more ammo. Let me know.
What generation is the 17?

dgonzalez941

Scout
Dec 28, 2020
Duncan, SC
I'm all for it, but I'm a nursing student and would need you to come out my way to do the trade as I have to be in the area due to my hospital rotations.

Jess E

Hunter
Jan 2, 2021
Sugar Hill
I read that wrong, I thought it said 357 sig ammo, not 357 mag ammo that is sig brand. I definitely have no way of meeting in sc and have decided to keep the glock for now. Does the slide rack easily on the chiappa? What is the capacity on it, 10 per mag?

dgonzalez941

Scout
Dec 28, 2020
Duncan, SC
Got it. Yeah, racks great and yes, 10 round magazine. Yeah, no its not a 357 sig. It's full box of sig 357 ammo. I don't know what Sugar Hill you're located in. We could meet half way if you're interested.

Jess E

Hunter
Jan 2, 2021
Sugar Hill
Wish I could do it but cant. I talked it over with my family and we are going to keep the Glock and move forward with trying to get a 22 snub revolver for backup. Sorry we couldn't make something happen.