Sniper
Site Supporter
Trusted Trader
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Think a bit harder. It may just come to you
Dougiemac?
Is he a prick for telling everyone that someone no longer offers what they used to offer?
Have you invested with CGP or something?
lol
You know what? One of my ventures is exotic car service and repair. And I now charge more hourly than the local dealers with no shortage of work. Why? Because I can. I choose to because I offer faster service and have no complaints or insurance claims for screwups and no half-ass work like some dealers are known for. And if I have a worthless cheap ass customer that complains I’ll remind him he’s free to go anywhere else.

ReservoirDawg10

Weekend Warrior
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Dougiemac?
Is he a prick for telling everyone that someone no longer offers what they used to offer?
Have you invested with CGP or something?
lol
You know what? One of my ventures is exotic car service and repair. And I now charge more hourly than the local dealers with no shortage of work. Why? Because I can. I choose to because I offer faster service and have no complaints or insurance claims for screwups and no half-ass work like some dealers are known for. And if I have a worthless cheap ass customer that complains I’ll remind him he’s free to go anywhere else.
The original post has been scrubbed to save face, but still put the blame on me, to further save face for the scrubbing.

ReservoirDawg10

Weekend Warrior
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
See... it's that kind of disrespectful response that you throw in at the end, that just keeps you stepping on the line of breaking the "being a dick" rule. Cut the shit out and be respectful please. Thanks.
But you can offer no respect for CGP and that's ok. You can use your "status" to do as you like, but put the foot down on others that disagree and call you out?

Them old ODT mod days are showing their blooms

oio

Sniper
Site Supporter
Trusted Trader
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
The original post has been scrubbed to save face, but still put the blame on me, to further save face for the scrubbing.
You called people pricks for reminding others of a service that was once offered, is no longer offered.
Was it a lie? Or should that have been kept a secret that CGP no longer offers free transfers?

Reactions: 3x

ReservoirDawg10

Weekend Warrior
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
You called people pricks for reminding others of a service that was once offered, is no longer offered.
Was it a lie? Or should that have been kept a secret that CGP no longer offers free transfers?
No. I called people pricks because they have a very entitled mindset to go out and bash a company because the company no longer pays for them to support their competitors

oio

Sniper
Site Supporter
Trusted Trader
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
No. I called people pricks because they have a very entitled mindset to go out and bash a company because the company no longer pays for them to support their competitors
So you hold the customer responsible for not paying higher prices at the local store and when they don’t but still use the local store transfers (which the store voluntarily offers) they’re entitled pricks?
It’s in a company’s best interest to satisfy the customers expectations and expected pricing if the customers have other options.
Reviews and reports are part of business.

Reactions: Mr. Goodbar and 3x

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
But you can offer no respect for CGP and that's ok. You can use your "status" to do as you like, but put the foot down on others that disagree and call you out?

Them old ODT mod days are showing their blooms
What the fuck dude? Nothing will make you happy. I NEVER bashed a company. NOT ONCE. Additionally, I edited my original post so I didn't hurt your feelings, and complied with what you said I should've posted just to make you happy. I also provided you with information to educate you on the situation that you had no knowledge and were making assumptions based out of that lack of knowledge. Finally when everything was copasetic, you had to stick you ass out again and call me out again for bashing a company , which again, I did not do and then threw in an "LOL Okay bud" to top it off disrespectfully. Add to that, you hurled insults at members of the community including myself as being an "entitled prick", which I have asked you nicely to apologize for and you have refused time and time again to do so. I've had about enough of the trolling today. Apologize and move on.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
He’s a good a-hole like most of us. He now has his own store in Cartersville called “The Preparedness Vault”. Check it out when he opens the first of May.
Thanks. I’ve been missing having a good place to buy my Bushcraft stuff. I’m gonna try to see him opening.

Reactions: T_Max and dougiemac

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
Just my 2 cents... I don't blame local gun stores for charging $25.00 for a transfer. If it's anything like when I worked in retail selling guns, it's a pain in the ass, just to log in guns you ordered. Now throw in 100 fudds who can barely write their own name, who ordered 6 different lowers from 4 different online retailers. Then come in, a day later asking why their order hasn't arrived ( like we would know, you should ask the people who you ordered from) I think essentially, that you are paying $25 bucks because other people are stupid and a pain in the ass.

FarewellToKings

formerly HoldYourFire
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Just my 2 cents... I don't blame local gun stores for charging $25.00 for a transfer. If it's anything like when I worked in retail selling guns, it's a pain in the ass, just to log in guns you ordered. Now throw in 100 fudds who can barely write their own name, who ordered 6 different lowers from 4 different online retailers. Then come in, a day later asking why their order hasn't arrived ( like we would know, you should ask the people who you ordered from) I think essentially, that you are paying $25 bucks because other people are stupid and a pain in the ass.
How dare you assume it's other people!

3clicks_Off

Like the name says
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I purchased my 1st suppressor at Cherokee Gun and Pawn.
14 month wait, many lies about checking on it when I started checking on it at 8 months in.
They never linked the kiosk to my paperwork!
If they had actually checked they would have seen that error from day one.
I was offered my monies back or start over.
I got a refund and will never recommend anyone step foot in that establishment full of douchebag idiots.

Fuck Cherokee Gun and Pawn