This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

CCW

Discussion in 'Mindset, Tactical Training and Gear' started by Cudruln, Oct 8, 2017.

?

Do you test the weapon before carrying it?

1. Yeah I run it hard.

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I hope that piece of plastic works like they say it does.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

TCP sounds like some kind of drug, what are you a hippie?

_Jake_ likes this.
  2. _Jake_

_Jake_ Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Have you tried the LCP II? I shot it a little bit at the IV8888 Range Day and was hitting steel silhouette targets at 50 yds with ease. I didn't expect it to do that well but after grouping it all center mass on a silhouette at 25 yards I figured I would try it further out.

3. _Jake_

_Jake_ Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Literally LOL'ed at this. :pound:

4. Cudruln

Cudruln Cruzn down da skreet
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I have ran it at the range, no issues. I test draw all the time, usually a lot of free time at the hotel. I carry on my body as much as I possibly can, work is the only constraint and it is still within getting distance.