Carvana

Sasquatch
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
I lump Audi in with BMW....they're good cars when they're newer, but the interiors have a tendency of not holding up as well as the other German marques and it is a Euro car...when it gets a few years older, go ahead and budget a few G's for maintenance.

Congrats though, it's a good looking car.

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I lump Audi in with BMW....they're good cars when they're newer, but the interiors have a tendency of not holding up as well as the other German marques and it is a Euro car...when it gets a few years older, go ahead and budget a few G's for maintenance.

Congrats though, it's a good looking car.
Yeah, I figured about the interior even with it being leather. I haven't owned an Audi before and wanted something different. I looked at a 2011 Mercedes SLK as well.

Reactions: 1776

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
My car was delivered last night and I am very happy with it. About the only issue I have is with the window tinted and the delivery person noticed it taking it off the truck. Apparently the 3M logo is visible on the driver's window twice about midway up the glass. Also, the new rear window was not tinted after they replaced it. The driver started the claim right there in the driveway. Definately not a deal breaker and based on how it drove and how it looked I am very happy both with the car and the experience.

The other nice thing is that you are allowed 2 swaps during the 7 day test period. So, if I were to find another car I like then I can return this one and get the other one at no cost to me. The 7 day trial period starts again. Wash, rinse repeat.

If anyone is considering purchasing through Carvana, PM me. If you use me as a referral, you get $500 off the purchase price of a vehicle and I get a $100 check.

I will keep ya posted.

20190124_182708.jpg

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
My car was delivered last night and I am very happy with it. About the only issue I have is with the window tinted and the delivery person noticed it taking it off the truck. Apparently the 3M logo is visible on the driver's window twice about midway up the glass. Also, the new rear window was not tinted after they replaced it. The driver started the claim right there in the driveway. Definately not a deal breaker and based on how it drove and how it looked I am very happy both with the car and the experience.

The other nice thing is that you are allowed 2 swaps during the 7 day test period. So, if I were to find another car I like then I can return this one and get the other one at no cost to me. The 7 day trial period starts again. Wash, rinse repeat.

If anyone is considering purchasing through Carvana, PM me. If you use me as a referral, you get $500 off the purchase price of a vehicle and I get a $100 check.

I will keep ya posted.

View attachment 47452
Good looking cars! I have heard issues of the cylinder bores not being concentric. Not sure of year or engine. Watch your oil level, it will burn off without smoking!

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I have had the car for 4 days now and day 1 and 2 not much chance to drive other than to and from work. I played with the MMi yesterday and worked my way through the system.

I think this car is a keeper. The sport mode is unbelievable! After driving thr same car for 6 years it is taking some time to get used to this one. Dont think I will ever buy brand new again. It takes some research to find a good one and the cars in had marked as back up have already sold.