Carnivore Diet

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Anyone adopt the Carnivore Diet or have any experience with it? I've been researching it and it seems to be a tighter focus than the paleo or keto diet, and there's been a number of well known individuals that have adopted it recently and have had amazing results. Before I adopt a nutritional lifestyle, I do a lot of research, as well as bloodwork markers but I wanted to see if anyone else has any knowledge or experience with it.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I've looked into it but I think the low carb/keto style fit me better. I really cant afford ribeyes every day and I imagine crapping on that diet is going to be somewhat strange. I might try it out for a couple weeks to see if it helps with any other stuff I have going on though. I think Joe Rogan has talked about it on his podcast.

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
I've listened to two different Joe Rogan podcast with guests talking about their experiences on the carnivore diet. I wouldn't mind trying it for a month to see the effects. Like most things I imagine it will affect individuals in widely varied ways.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
I've looked into it but I think the low carb/keto style fit me better. I really cant afford ribeyes every day and I imagine crapping on that diet is going to be somewhat strange. I might try it out for a couple weeks to see if it helps with any other stuff I have going on though. I think Joe Rogan has talked about it on his podcast.

You can pick up them $1 ribeyes!