Canyon Coolers

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Will do. It came last Friday about an hour after I left to go to Swainsboro to go shoot. That would have been a good test. Look like it is built tough and it dose have a drain. BTW have you used your new scale yet?
Nope. Sitting on my bench down stairs. Lol. I got my new RCBS Turret in and took off my old press. When I went to mount it the mounting holes are closer to the edge where my table is thinnest. I have to reinforce it. And I still haven't. So it's just sitting there waiting on me.

Reactions: EugenFJR

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Sooooo..... Update....

I got distracted and forgot to shut my tailgate. Cooler took a tumble to the asphalt at full speed followed by a trip down a 60’ embankment to a creek. Busted the outer case and broke a latch. Guarantee it would have no problem holding ice all day even in it’s present condition. Emailed Canyon, told them the same thing I just told y’all. This was their response.

"That cooler has seen better days!, i would be happy to send you out a replacement cooler. no need to send that one back. ill get one headed your way today.
Cheers
john"

Kudos John! I'd drink a beer with you bro.

6F71413B-0D32-4A6D-9CAD-AA8BAD57EF71.jpegED289D53-38FE-43F2-83F7-1682C2B03823.jpeg

Grunk

Dog-Faced Pony Soldier
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Sooooo..... Update....

I got distracted and forgot to shut my tailgate. Cooler took a tumble to the asphalt at full speed followed by a trip down a 60’ embankment to a creek. Busted the outer case and broke a latch. Guarantee it would have no problem holding ice all day even in it’s present condition. Emailed Canyon, told them the same thing I just told y’all. This was their response.

"That cooler has seen better days!, i would be happy to send you out a replacement cooler. no need to send that one back. ill get one headed your way today.
Cheers
john"

View attachment 100175View attachment 100176
Well, that seals it if I ever have the $ to get one. Good product, great company.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Sooooo..... Update....

Cheers
john"

Given what happened, it really doesn't look that bad.

I'd buy one based on their response alone.

2Glocks

Dean's Boyfriend
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2019
Hickory Flat
Zip code
Sooooo..... Update....

Cheers
john"

You gonna shoot the old one to test it's ballistic capabilities?

erkinator

Furloughed Projectionist
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sooooo..... Update....

Cheers
john"

thats customer service