Can We Make Border Security a Public Health Issue Now?

Matt Ellerbee

The small dicks have it all.
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Canton
Zip code
You are asking laufen to use his common sense to interpret facts. He aint programmed like that. He is a useful idiot that is not as smart as he thinks he is.
I’m just trying to not resort to name calling like he did in the first post. You know, civil.

I’m not one to stick to an ideal, if’n there are facts to support it.

I still like him, hell, I still like you after your rampage last night. I’d drink a beer with the both of ya.

karlvv

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I’m just trying to not resort to name calling like he did in the first post. You know, civil.

I’m not one to stick to an ideal, if’n there are facts to support it.

I still like him, hell, I still like you after your rampage last night. I’d drink a beer with the both of ya.
I was on a binger feeling bad for myself. My bad. Laufen is a dick though. I like they guy but he needs to get his vagina beat up because he gets shitty every time he is on his period.

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So death right now at this moment is your metric for determining Whether or not your children should receive vaccines for basic preventable diseases. LOL cool

calm down all, its a choice. Called freedom. We play roulette every day. Its a persons choice. I know you favor that.....o_o

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Government control? Lol. That’s what you think vaccines are? Jesus Christ. If there’s something I can do that’s good for me, and the government happens to agree, I’m not going to fuck myself out of spite. That’s called being a sensible grown up.

government has been pushing this control a long time. Freedom of religion is the only choice we had to say to them ,you can`t make me get that shot. Look at the military,you go in they say you`re going to get this shot and no choice or get booted. Wife went to back to college 10 years ago for her masters and they were all in up our shit for records.Told them why they worried if they vaccinated and her records from the 50`s are long gone.

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Do you know anyone that didn't vaccinate their kids and one of them died? I doubt it. It's unheard of and you are brainwashed to believe they all died. Dont be a retard.

nope,and I know quite a few.