Camping trip in June

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
To late as it's already booked. Maybe next year we will value your input and ask, but you will need to commit before we cater to your needs.
Still can't commit even now lol. Still waiting to hear back about this work trip in June. Don't have dates yet unfortunately.

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Still can't commit even now lol. Still waiting to hear back about this work trip in June. Don't have dates yet unfortunately.
And that's why nobody cares on where you want to go. Lol.

@Red Dawn and I have bounced around Georgia the last couple of years at different locations. This year just happened to be middle Georgia. Next year might be back up towards north Georgia at our tubing site, haven't been there in a couple of years.

Cameron Shepherd

Sniper
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2015
Dalton, GA
Zip code
@Cameron Shepherd comment here if you got your extra large sleeping bag ready.
I mean I do, but idk if some of these bears would fit. Haha In all seriousness, I’m out this year. I’d love to go though. But I’ll be working a trade show, or just getting back from one. Not to mention I got the little guy at home who will only be 6 months old. Don’t want to make it any harder on War Department than it needs to be.

karlvv

Stupid Ass
Site Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I mean I do, but idk if some of these bears would fit. Haha In all seriousness, I’m out this year. I’d love to go though. But I’ll be working a trade show, or just getting back from one. Not to mention I got the little guy at home who will only be 6 months old. Don’t want to make it any harder on War Department than it needs to be.
Just leave him in the closet with a bowl of food and water.