CLOSED Cabinet Installer (subcontract)

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
I'm finding that most people - not just tradesmen, but EVERY profession out there - have become comfortable with doing a mediocre task and accepting mediocre results from others.
Well, I'm not looking for 'most people'.

Want to have that 'Salt-of-the-Earth' feel again?
I am looking for people who actually give a shit about doing a good job, and who want to be appreciated for it.
I'm willing to accept a trainee with the right attitude who isn't afraid of a bit of sweat in exchange for the satisfaction of a job well done.
Carpentry skills are a plus, but if you're good at doing things with your hands, are trustworthy and reliable, but not a cabinetry genius, I'm still interested in a conversation at the least. Know a guy who isn't on SET, but who might be good at this? Drop me a line.
Company is based in Woodstock, but does work in Cobb, Cherokee, Fulton, Paulding, etc.

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
We are NatureCraft Cabinets, and have been making custom cabinets and semi-custom installations for nearly 20 years, maintaining a steady business by word-of-mouth alone.
Ha! I used to pass your building all the time. I used to have to go spray CyCan's gravel lot and around their tanks for weeds.

You're lucky you've been working there for that long and never died trying to pull off of that road on to Old 5. That's one place that desperately needs a traffic light.

Reactions: I.D.-ten-T

I.D.-ten-T

Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
Ha! I used to pass your building all the time. I used to have to go spray CyCan's gravel lot and around their tanks for weeds.

You're lucky you've been working there for that long and never died trying to pull off of that road on to Old 5. That's one place that desperately needs a traffic light.
I’ve only been working there for 4 months.
I’m their new Project Manager, but I need more installers so I’m free to handle projects instead of irritating my sciatica putting cabinets on the wall.

I.D.-ten-T

Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
Cool, then I can start next week. My starting pay is $50/hr.
The truth is I don't EXPECT you to do ANYTHING safely.

Do they call you "Lucky" as an ironic nickname?

Reactions: 1776

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
If I don’t get some things a moving and a shaking soon, I may apply. I used to work for a cabinet company when I was in high school for summer work. I wouldn’t mind getting back into it if I don’t get a few things a moving.

Reactions: I.D.-ten-T