This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

GA Buck 110 $40 in Commemorative Tin

Discussion in 'Knives' started by dial1911, Mar 5, 2018.

1. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Jul 15, 2015
    Item: Buck 110 with nylon sheath and bottle opener

Location/Zip: 31210

Item is For Sale or Trade or Both: $40 FTF/ $48 shipped

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Samie samie

Willing to Ship: Sure

Bill of Sale Required?: Knife bill of sale not required

Item Description:

New knife, bottle opener, and sheath in a kind of rough looking tin. This came from my Grandfather's closet. Story was that an uncle of mine gave it to him. If this was a knife he'd ever used, or even taken out of the box, it wouldn't be for sale. However, this one has never been out of the box... therefore it can go.

Pictures show condition. Blade is marked Buck 110 USA with the little Idaho symbol. If anyone has any questions, please ask.

I don't exactly know how this one should be priced, so I went with a little over 50% of the price on Buck's website for a similar knife.

20180305_211253.jpg 20180305_211300.jpg 20180305_211318.jpg

Laufen and Jake like this.