This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

GA Breaking Bad Mobile (same model, this one is nicer)

Discussion in 'Cars, Trucks and RV's' started by dial1911, Oct 8, 2017.

1. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Make and Model: 2004 Pontiac Aztek

Mileage: 138414 and counting.

Location/Zip: Macon GA 31210

Item is For Sale or Trade or Both: $2500 OBO

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me... some combination of guns and cash would be fine.

Willing to Ship: No. Seriously? Ship you a vehicle? I have no problem putting it on a truck after I receive payment, but you're going to arrange the truck.

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes, only because you will probably need it to get the new car tag.

Item Description:

2004 Pontiac Aztek with 138K miles and change (see pictures) it is driven 4 or 5 days a week around town, so mileage will change.

Overall good condition vehicle considering it's a 2004 model. Non-smoker, no major issues with interior at all. I did not clean it up at all before taking the pictures. There are some discolored spots on the floor, but nothing that can't be cleaned up. No holes in seats, no damage to dash, etc. No major damage to the exterior- there is a small dent in the hood but the paint is in good condition with no rust at that dent. No noticeable damage (and no rust) elsewhere.

The air condition works well and blows cold air. The heat works fine also. The only issues I'm aware of with the car are that the gas gauge does not work- check the mileage when you fill it up and know you get about 400 miles per tank. The windshield washer does not spray cleaning fluid. The check engine light is on, but the engine idles smooth, does not run hot, and has no other issues. Anyone in my family would take this vehicle on a road trip to Florida or Tennessee tomorrow. There are no leaks or issues with fluids having to be refilled. Mechanically, this is a great vehicle.

The tires are new with less than 500 miles since they were installed. There is a new Interstate battery that was installed 3 months ago.

I will make arrangements with the buyer to accept payment. I have previously met buyers at their bank or mine for a direct electronic funds transfer, cash is fine (I will check the bills before accepting payment), or a cashier's check verified at my bank (we can meet in the parking lot). I have a clear title and it will be signed over with a bill of sale (as required) at the time of payment.

The above paragraph was a disclaimer for the damned CL post... Had to include it. There are quite a few people on this site that can come pick it up tomorrow and mail me a check. We can work out the details if you're interested. 20171008_181735.jpg 20171008_181752.jpg

20171008_181811.jpg 20171008_181802.jpg 20171008_181820.jpg

2. EugenFJR

EugenFJR Army SDM
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I like this, and have a use for it... But I'm in California. I might be calling you in a few days, I need to talk to a buddy of mine.

dial1911 likes this.
  3. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Just let me know- nobody's beating the door down over an Aztek at the moment.

erkinator likes this.