Blue Ridge Trip

Howard Law

erkinator

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
should have hollered, I was home,could have stopped by had a beer. Dinky stopped by my house right after he saw Jon. He brought me a great gift for my man cave christening. Bottle Wild Turkey. Thanks much Phil.

Joes BBQ is awesome

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
should have hollered, I was home,could have stopped by had a beer. Dinky stopped by my house right after he saw Jon. He brought me a great gift for my man cave christening. Bottle Wild Turkey. Thanks much Phil.

Joes BBQ is awesome
Man caves must have a proper grand opening gift..Just a right of passage. Good seeing the both of you!

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
She is a sweetheart! Sorry I missed Ya! Next time contact me and I can tell you the best places up here.. Hope you had a trout rod with you.

I most definitely will... and I'll take ya out for a brew and some Q!

And no, I didnt have a good rod... I'm trying to get one from my buddy Paul Benson who works for Cashion Rods and Head Down.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code

Joes BBQ is awesome

I thought you lived in Canton for some reason.

Jake

East bound and down
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Woodstock/Acworth
Zip code
Anybody down for a camping trip this fall? Maybe Amicalola Falls or Cooper Creek?

Reactions: dougiemac

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Looks like a great time Dougie! Tell your wife I said hello!

My family rented a cabin in Blue Ridge; went up a month or so ago and I had to pick up one of the "Pistols or Prozac" t-shirts from McCaysville Drug & Gun. Also enjoyed the beers at Grumpy Old Men Brewery - which is a must-see!

Last time I went camping with gun guys half didn't show up and me and @EugenFJR sat around a candle pretending it was a camp fire. Ah, good times...

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code

My family rented a cabin in Blue Ridge; went up a month or so ago and I had to pick up one of the "Pistols or Prozac" t-shirts from McCaysville Drug & Gun. Also enjoyed the beers at Grumpy Old Men Brewery - which is a must-see!

Last time I went camping with gun guys half didn't show up and me and @EugenFJR sat around a candle pretending it was a camp fire. Ah, good times...

My wife loves you @Hayata. She asks about you and Bill all the time.

We didn't go to McCaysville, but will soon on the train.

We hit a couple breweries, but didn't hit that one yet.

We will be back. Maybe the four of us or more can plan a trip up there this fall?

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code

I'd be down for that if I can swing the weekend. BTW, we were only looking at a candle because we were too lazy to get firewood. LOL!

erkinator

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

lol, wife and I hit the grumpy man brewery. Had to call a cab.

Reactions: sam and Dinky Dau

erkinator

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Anybody down for a camping trip this fall? Maybe Amicalola Falls or Cooper Creek?

maybe if hunting does not interfere.Found a place on blue ridge lake, have to investigate how to get there by land.Was scooting around on sea doo and found it

Reactions: Jake