Blue Ridge Trip

Faktory 47

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
The wife wanted to do a day trip to Blue Ridge to hike and see the swinging bridge. On the way back we stopped in downtown Blue Ridge and stopped by Rough Creek Traders and saw John and his wife! Apparently the wife and I missed @Dinky Dau by a few hours.

Thanks John for the tips! We are at Joes and had a great time!

image.jpeg

More pictures to come when I get them off the DSLR.

Jake

Майлз - единственный, кто может прочитать это
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Woodstock/Acworth
Zip code
Nice. I love the Blue Ridge/Ellijay area.

Reactions: dougiemac

Wallace

Sniper
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
In laws have a cabin in Morganton. Great area. It's where I want to retire.

That BBQ place is pretty good. I know it gets great ratings/reviews, but I don't think it's THAT good. Better than most for sure, but not what I consider award winning IMHO.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
In laws have a cabin in Morganton. Great area. It's where I want to retire.

That BBQ place is pretty good. I know it gets great ratings/reviews, but I don't think it's THAT good. Better than most for sure, but not what I consider award winning IMHO.

Ya know, I have had amazing BBQ from Texas, Kansas City, Nashville, South and North Carolina, and Georgia... With the exception of the sauce, if you placed them all in front of me, it's tough to tell the difference between good BBQ. However I have had shitty BBQ and that you remember forever.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Ya know, I have had amazing BBQ from Texas, Kansas City, Nashville, South and North Carolina, and Georgia... With the exception of the sauce, if you placed them all in front of me, it's tough to tell the difference between good BBQ. However I have had shitty BBQ and that you remember forever.

I can agree with this for sure... Looks like it was a fun trip! Thanks for posting the pictures-

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code

This is true... I don't know what it was, but, I was never sicker than when I had Williams Brothers BBQ... I don't think it was there BBQ, But threw up and pooped all at the same time... I know I can never eat their BBQ ever again...

Then again, I'll never drink vodka again, last time I drank it was April 1994... A friend of mine dragged me out of my own vomit, in a basement, and put me outside... where I nearly froze to death... Good times...

Last edited: