This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Blade Show: Friday, June 2nd

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Jake, May 21, 2017.

?

Are you going to Blade Show on Friday, the 2nd?

Poll closed Jun 4, 2017.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Jake

Jake Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Yeah, but you're only taking half the stroke so it should be half off.

karlvv likes this.
  2. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Well, today was my first time attending Blade Show. It was a lot of fun- and what feels like five miles and two thousand knives later, I'm glad to be home.

I didn't even buy a knife. Got a new sharpener and a lot of free patches and stickers, but no new blades today. Overall great show.

And if you're really interested in getting a Blade Show Microtech, go early bird on Friday. The guys at the table said they sold out in 30 minutes. I have a feeling he was being quite serious.

Jake and karlvv like this.